A new open source XInput input plugin for PSX emulators, PCSX2, nullDC 1.0.4, Chankast 0.25 and many N64 emulators from KrossX.Works in both Windows and Linux.
- Emulates a DualShock and DualShock2 for PSX and PS2 emus respectively.
- There's some support to use a X360 guitar as a PS2 guitar.
- Extended analog range on edges, for games like Ape Escape.
- Supports rumble with a nice custom curve: Rumble Curve Graph.
- Scroll Lock key as analog LED. Keys 1 to 4 as analog toggle for pad1 to 4 respectively.
- Pseudo "pressure" for a smooth transition between off and fully pressed. Playstation 3 DS3 controllers have proper pressure support when using Scarlet.Crush's XInput Wrapper.
- Multitap support for PS1 and PCSX2.